About StepinacArchbishop Stepinac High School has provided a comprehensive college preparatory curriculum, grounded in Roman Catholic values and traditions, for over 60 years. Today, Archbishop Stepinac has approximately 800 students from Westchester, Bronx, Rockland, and Putnam Counties, as well as Connecticut.
Stepinac AcademicsRecognized as the standard bearer for curriculum innovation by educators across the nation and around the world, Stepinac provides students with the most advanced learning platform to help assure that they will succeed in college and beyond. It is known as the innovative, personalized learning environment which comprises the first-of-its-kind all digital textbook library.
The curriculum includes honors classes in English, Math, Social Studies, Science, Computer Science, and Latin. Students may take Advanced Placement in 21 courses.
Clubs & ActivitiesArchbishop Stepinac High School offers a wealth of extracurricular activities and programs that are overseen and run by faculty and students. By participating in these clubs and activities, students cultivate their personal interests, form new friendships and further enrich their experience at Stepinac. The variety of clubs reflects both the talents of our students and their strong pride in Stepinac.
Join the Stepinac FamilyStepinac encourages students in their pursuit of academic excellence; exposes students to various cultures in our diverse global community; and helps students develop the skills needed to meet the challenges of the future.
Classes that challenge you to think critically, a supportive and nurturing environment, and teachers who are dedicated to your success make Stepinac unique. A well developed extracurricular activities program complements the academic program.
Stepinac AlumniArchbishop Stepinac High School has a proud tradition of loyal alumni who have for generations generously supported their alma mater. That support in recent years has made it possible for Stepinac to make significant investments in its facilities including constructing the new synthetic turf athletic field, equipping our classrooms with the latest integrated technologies and making significant improvements in the Major Bowes Theatre. And, it remains the primary financial source for providing scholarships to qualified students. Thanks to our alumni, Stepinac will continue to fulfill its mission of preparing young men for success for generations to come.
- AthleticsStepinac AthleticsSince its founding more than 60 years ago, Archbishop Stepinac High School has maintained a top-ranked interscholastic athletics program. The Crusader teams, especially football, baseball and basketball, have won numerous championships and some of its players went on to gain greater fame as sports professionals including NFL and Super Bowl great Bob Hyland (Class of '63) and Eric Ogbogu (class of '94), former NFL player.
- TheatreStepinac TheatreSince 1949, the Stepinac High School Drama Club has won critical acclaim for its productions of fall dramas and spring musicals, staged on the school’s Major Bowes Theater. It has also won international recognition by performing in the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
- TransportationGetting to StepinacArchbishop Stepinac High School is centrally located in the heart of Westchester and is accessible by public transportation—Metro North Railroad and the Bee Line Bus System.
Stepinac also offers private bus transportation and has established several convenient bus stops in the Bronx, Yonkers and Riverdale and will soon be expanding service in certain parts of northern Westchester.
- More...LATEST NEWS
- Stepinac High School to Hold Fall Open House, Sunday, Oct. 30 and Wednesday, Nov. 2
- Stepinac High School Drama Club To Stage Regional Premiere of Tony Award-Winning Play and Acclaimed HBO Film, “All the Way,” Nov. 18-20
- Crusader 5K and Family Run!
- Stepinac featured in Catholic New York
- Athletic Director and Head Football Coach, Mike O’Donnell to be inducted in Westchester County Sports Hall of Fame
Archbishop Stepinac High School— the all-boys, secondary school at 950 Mamaroneck Avenue, White Plains— will hold its Fall Open House, from 1 to 4 PM, Sunday, October 30 and again from 6 to 9 PM, Wednesday, November 2.
The acclaimed Archbishop Stepinac High School Drama Club will present the regional premiere of “All the Way,” the Tony Award-winning play and the equally critically well received HBO film version that both starred Bryan Cranston. Cost of the tickets are $20 for adults and $15 for seniors and children under 12. To order tickets, call 914-946-4800, Ext. 200.
Sunday, October 16th at 8:30am! Get the whole family involved and join the fun! Be a sponsor, donate, volunteer or participate. Cereal Drive to benefit Food Bank for Westchester. Email: Stepinaccrusaders5K@gmail.com or register online: Racewire.com.
Jointly sponsored by Stepinac Lady Crusaders & Men’s Club
Read what the Catholic New York is saying about all the exciting things that are happening at Stepinac High School. Click here for the article
The 2016 inductees for the Westchester Sports Hall of Fame have been announced. Mike O’Donnell is one of four inductees in the 206 class. The event is open to the public and begins at 5:30 p.m. with a cocktail reception, followed by dinner and the ceremony. Reservations are required; the deadline is October 14. Tickets are $80 per person. For an invitation or more information, call 914-231-4564
- Archbishop Stepinac High School
- 950 Mamaroneck Avenue
- White Plains, NY 10605