Please review the following information to better understand the admissions process.
Please contact our international program director, JK Woo for details at email@example.com
Archbishop Stepinac High School welcomes applications from high school age students entering grades 9-11, who are interested in pursuing a college-prep program from a traditional Catholic school of excellence. From sharing their culture, making new friends, or teaching groups about their country, our International Students are vital members of this community. Interested students should have strong verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Transcripts for the past 2 years. (must show above-average academic ability)
- Standardized English Proficiency test score. (SLEP, TOEFL Junior, TOEFL or IELTS)
- In-person Interview or Skype Interview. (via Internet)
- School application with recommendation letters
- Passport copy
- Medical forms (with immunization record)
- Financial statement.
- Students must be responsible, honest, cooperative, demonstrate good character, display good citizenship and be respectful to others.
- Students must be self-motivated, responsible for their own success and able to organize personal time.
In order to apply to Archbishop Stepinac High School, please submit the following application and other required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org along with $200 application fee.
Please contact our international program department for details.
JK Woo, International Student Director: email@example.com